BalkanSat 30B is a complete turn-key space system designed to provide:
- Secure communication services over the Bulgarian territory, based on Bulgaria FSS (Fixed Satellite Services) ITU plan band;
- interoperability with other space systems including NATO.
BalkanSat system is built around a dedicated satellite with its ground stations and terminals and provides satellite capacity to all types of customers:
- governmental and military Bulgarian customers;
- secure State Communications;
- military sites/barracks, Fire brigades, Civil protection, Natural Disasters, e-medicine;
- crisis Reliable Communications, extending services to mobile users via dedicated mobile terminals;
- on-demand abroad communications services using capacity on 3rd party satellite;
- strategic communication with national forces abroad including System interoperability through specific secured means;
- interoperability with NATO at ground level;
- video contribution, Trunking, Backhauling (GSM).
BalkanSat satellite can provide to Bulgaria national service to:
- governmental entities;
- medium or large enterprises;
- network operators.
BalkanSat provides means to establish secured LAN to LAN connection between any entity within Bulgaria using Bulgarian satellite and with other countries/entities with additional capacity on other satellites:
- enables all IP usual services like Voice, Data, Video;
- secured communications;
- secure State Communications (military sites/barracks, mobile units, etc.) with national forces and/or interoperability with NATO.
- disaster recovery.
BalkanSat Satellite System allows deployment/ backup of infrastructures in all service area and is fully suitable for:
- villages and/ remote communities;
- locally home-based user wireless services.
BalkanSat Satellite System provides to Bulgaria its own means to TV contribution within the entire country:
- video distribution to professional entities;
- cable distributor;
- broadcasting networks.